Hart District Sibling Policy at AOC
1. To be considered a sibling applicant, you must be the sibling of a CURRENT AOC 9th, 10th, or 11th grader. If your sibling is a graduating senior, you are not a sibling applicant since your sibling will not attend AOC when you attend AOC.
2. Sibling applicants are not automatically admitted to AOC.
3. Sibling applicants must submit an application by the 2/22/19 deadline.
4. Sibling applicants are reviewed like all applicants for eligibility into the lottery.
5. Incoming 9th grade sibling applicants who are eligible for the lottery will be offered admission PRIOR to the lottery.
6. Incoming 10th, 11th, and 12th grade sibling applicants who are eligible for the lottery will be offered admission PRIOR to the 10-12 grade lottery only if there is room in the class.
7. All sibling applicants will have to accept or decline the offer of admission PRIOR to the lottery.