Welcome to the AOC Yearbook website!
Yearbook is putting together a photo spread of AOC student art!
If you have a painting, drawing, photograph, collage or poem you would like to share please reply to the form below.
- You will be asked to enter your full name, grade, and the title of your piece (if applicable).
- Then, please attach your work through the link provided.
- If you are entering a painting or drawing, it can be submitted as a JPEG through a high quality scan (there are apps for this).
- A photo should also be submitted in JPEG format.
- Poems can be entered in the section labeled Description/ Title.
- We cannot put entries in the yearbook if they are not in the format listed above.
- If you are unable to submit your entry through the Google Form link, please attach the necessary information and images to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Form Submission Link:
We look forward to seeing your art!
Have a passion for photography? Do you wish your work could be featured in the yearbook? If so, you are in luck! The AOC Yearbook staff is now accepting freelance student photos to be submitted for a chance to be featured in your 2019-2020 yearbook. Please use the link below to submit your photos!
Submission Form: https://forms.gle/Vahdnv2x1KZzdpnA6