Class of 2021,
With just ONE application, all graduating seniors who live within the Santa Clarita Valley and attend William S. Hart Union High School District schools are eligible to apply for the more than 125 scholarships funded by Foundation donors.
Students need to download the application (five pages, with instruction sheet), complete all the sections, and include an essay that addresses the prompt on the instruction page.
Completed applications can be dropped off on-site at 26455 Rockwell Canyons Rd (AOC) between 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. from 1/11 - 1/28 . Completed applications can be scanned and emailed directly to me, Diana Grijalva, email@example.com, by 3 p.m. Thursday, January 28, 2021. Late applications will be disqualified.
- Students will need to download the application from the website (www.scvsf.org) or the application attached.
- Students must complete all four pages of the application. Make sure you do not include the instruction sheet when you turn in your application. Along with a lot of other information,the first page of the application must include both the student’s and their parent/guardian’s signature.
- Please highlight your accomplishments and activities in the following three pages, especially if they are related to your career or study path.
- Each student must write a 350-word essay addressing the prompt on the instruction sheet of the application, following the specs outlined. This essay should be attached as the last page of the application.
- The deadline for turning in applications to you is Thursday, January 28, no later than 3 p.m. They are very strict on the turn in times and will check time/date stamps.